Saturday 27 September 2014

My Disney Experience

Disney always promotes the whole 'My Disney Experience'. So I thought that I would share my favourite Disney Experience.

So My favourite experience is tough. I am stuck between two actually so am going to share them both. However, they are both from the same trip so I am going to count them. Both were from my first trip to Disneyland for the 50th anniversary from May 5th- 12th 2005.

The first one was when we first walked in my dad told me about this 'Hidden Mickey' phenomenon. During then, they had the 50 Mickey logos hidden throughout the park. I still remember looking every which way looking for these must-seen Mickeys. For me, the one I can still vividly remember is on Splash Mountain right before the the First drop on the right side of the opening for the drop was the Hidden Mickey.


The second one was the first night we went to Disneyland. It was a long night already as I was only 7. I was sitting on the curb of Main Street half asleep and suddenly it got darker on Main Street and I got confused and a little scared because it was dark. Then out of nowhere the Main Street Electrical Parade started! I was shocked! My jaw basically hit the ground i was so amazed. My eyes were wide just in shock of what I was watching. This memory happened almost 10 years ago and I still remember as if it happened yesterday. 

These two experiences are why I love Disney so much.

While these were mine I asked one of my friends what her favourite Disney Experience. She said that in 2006 she was at the Not So Scary Halloween Party and got to ride Dumbo with Chip. While on the ride she would talk to Chip to just to keep company. She said she remembers it so well she can't believe it was 8 years ago. 

So what I want to know is, what is your favourite Disney Experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment